Friday, December 5, 2008

Kate Introduction

Hello! I'm Kate and I'll be one of the contributors to this blog.

My professional background centers around planning and coordinating marketing and outreach programs for a variety of companies. For 11 years, I have worked with kids in various classroom settings, both one and one and in groups. I love technology! I am certified in many software applications and constantly seek out new products and tools to both challenge and aid my life.
My specialty is creative problem solving. In working with kids for so many years, I've gotten used to parents bringing me their most unsolvable dilemmas. I hope you find this blog informative and helpful.

If there is anything you'd like to learn about, we'd love your feedback. Please email us!

No comments:

Post a Comment