Friday, December 5, 2008

Lezlee Introduction!

Hello all! I am very excited to be a part of the NetSmartz program! My name is Lezlee Larsen and am one of the NetSmartz Directors for Utah. I have been working with NetSmartz and the Boys and Girls Club since April of 2008. I graduated from Utah State University in Family Consumer Human Development. GO AGGIES! I love working with the youth, mainly because I don't have to worry about being silly around them. At my previous job, I worked at a Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault Agency for a couple of years as the Rape Prevention Coordinator and Weekend Shelter Manager. I had the opportunity to go to middle schools, junior highs, and high schools and present to the youth on various topics. Many of those topics were: Dating Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape, Self Defense, Sexual Harassment, and School Bullies.

The youth are very important to me and I want to see them succeed. There are so many dangers out there and if the NetSmartz program can change one child's life, then it is worth it!

We would love to hear any questions or comments that you may have! We are here to help in anyway possible!

YAY for NetSmartz!!!

Lezlee

No comments:

Post a Comment